Safety and Certification

I can carry out on-site safety checks on your stove, which may be required if:

  • You are concerned about the safe operation/condition of your stove;
  • You are a landlord and need additional assurance for tenant purposes;
  • Your insurance company requires this information;
  • You need to meet building control requirements;

HETAS Certification

I can provide full HETAS certificates of compliance for installations which I have carried out.  The certificate documents that the stove has passed the safety tests and is operating properly, and that the installation complies with the relevant Building Regulations.  The information can be required to validate your home insurance and may be required in any home selling process.